The professionals at CMH Occupational Therapy can help people of all ages who have had a disruption in their independence. This can include a disruption in the ability to perform work, home, child care, or leisure activities. Our skilled and caring occupational therapy staff can provide specialized training to learn or re-learn strategies to enable people to lead independent, productive, and satisfying lives.
Occupational Therapy services
- Improve upper extremity strength and coordination through conditioning and strengthening exercises and activities.
- Help patients who are recovering from illness, injury or surgery regain the ability to perform daily tasks at both home and the workplace.
- Provide rehabilitation following a stroke or other neurological event.
- Big & Loud Treatment (LSVT)
- Provide hand therapy services under the coordination of a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT).
- Work with patients living with arthritis to decrease their pain and improve their ability to perform daily tasks.
- Provide specialized and custom splinting.
- Provide adaptive equipment and assistive devices to improve independence in daily living tasks.
- Provide therapeutic exercise to enhance endurance, strength and function.
- Provide environmental adaptations that can be used at work and at home.
- Provide low vision rehabilitation and training to assist individuals to retain their independence.
- Improve pain and function with state-of-the-art modalities, such as Low Light Laser Therapy and the BTE Simulator II.
- Provide comprehensive return-to-work services, including work hardening, work conditioning and Functional Capacity Evaluation.
CMH Occupational Therapy is open 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. For more information, call 218-878-7040 or email email@example.com.